Vidalista (Tadalafil 20mg)
Tadalafil relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Tadalafil under the name of Cialis is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Another brand of tadalafil is Adcirca, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women.
Tadalafil side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to tadalafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using tadalafil and get emergency medical help if you have:
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- vision changes or sudden vision loss; or
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
Also call your doctor right away if you have:
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
Common tadalafil side effects may include:
- sinus pain, sore throat; or
- muscle pain.